Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Small Items

I caved and quit OCM. My forehead looks like a rash broke out on it, it's pretty intense. And some people wrote things on message boards about how they should have quit when that happened because it just got worse.

I went to the doctor today because I am going to go back on anti-depressants. Apparently I will be mentally ill for the rest of my life. I'm bummed because I really wanted to quit them...but I also need to be able to get out of bed in the morning and that's not really happening so much recently. So back on we go.

It doesn't help that my living situation continues to blow. Add to the list of items in my fridge that shouldn't be there: empty carton of milk AND a mailing envelope.

Or that my job continues to suck.

I am looking for jobs in Oregon. I probably will move in January if I can.

My internet is super inconsistent here.

I really hate living here. A lot. It's fine when no one is around but stoner roommate was smoking weed and watching tv very loudly with her friends in the middle of the night and my sink is full of dishes.

I waited for the doctor for over an hour. He met with me for literally 5 minutes. I just told him what prescriptions I used to be on and wanted to be back on. And then he wrote them for me. If I had known that it was going to be like that I would have thought of something fun I wanted to be on.

My internet disconnected while I was writing that last paragraph. Hate it here.

On the plus side, since I can't watch the shows I wanted to since two roommates are watching baseball (let the snapping begin!) I think I am going to go to the gym and I wasn't going to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go back to oregon. no place like home. that's my own projection, of course.

Anonymous said...

hmn. what tasty drugs are you on? i tried the whole "getting off" thing, but i'm coming to terms with being on them. plus, they're tasty. i like the whole ritual i've made out of it over the years.

Business Horse said...

Oregon was cool, but there are probably stoners there that don't do dishes either.

Caitastrophe said...

I am on prozac and wellbutrin, which has its limitations but is the best combo i've been on in the last 10 years. And I actually do kind of like the ritual.

Oregon most definitely has stoners who don't do dishes. The difference is that I can afford to live alone.

AndSheWas said...

I'd live in the place that I know I like, as opposed to the place that I'm hoping to like (is that how you feel?) And that roommate situation sounds painful. A hostel would probably be more comfortable to live in.