Friday, May 9, 2008

I am psychic



For the following reasons:
One, I was JUST writing about the Duggars and now they are having their 18th kid!! Love it!
Why so many kids? Why?
In the above picture they only have 14 kids.
All of their names start with J. Most of them aren't too bad except for poor Jinger. For some reason that spelling makes me think of a vaginal infection.


Two: I had a dream that I would get this job. Which would be great if it wasn't like an hour commute. Day after I had the dream, they called for an interview. Today I had the interview and basically have the job if I want it. More on that later, but I need to get some house cleaning done b/c my seester is coming tomorrow.

1 comment:

AndSheWas said...

we were at the same show Saturday night? Were you the lesbian giving me the dirty looks? If so, I totally apologize.

How about the basement/bathroom in that venue? They could totally convert that place into a bordello if the club scene doesn't pan out for them.