Thursday, June 12, 2008

fuck judge wapner, it's jigga ya hear? y'all niggas in violation of the play hatin code section 1001 - JayZ

Ok, So The People's Court never called us back.
But when the Secret closes a door, a window is opened and today I was contacted by the Judge Karen show.
This is a new show starting this fall.
I will be going to court on the 24th with bff Steph in tow and friends in the audience.
And I guess my episode will air in the fall!

Oh also, here is what the producer asked me:
Correct spelling of my name
Birthday
Race
Correct address
And
If I had any cracked, missing or gold teeth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!you're going to be on a court show! so awesome! keep me updated, and i'm sure i'll get the full story when i'm in your city this summer.

Amy said...

What? How does this happen to you?? I want someone to ask me if I have a gold tooth to make sure I'd be "good material" for their show! I'd go get one just to be on that shit! Best of luck, I hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Fo Shiz C...I need to see you do the TV COURT THING!!! That way I can put it on my myspace!

Laurendy said...

So do you have any cracked, missing or gold teeth?

Caitastrophe said...

I have no idea how this happens. And, no, I have a full set of tooth colored teeth. I told then producer that I thought it was funny that she had to ask that question and she said "you'd be surprised the type of people we get."
I was like, really? I don't think I would.
After all, my entourage is planning acid-washed jeans, teased hair, blue eye shadow and hopefully some shit talking about baby mama drama